Monday, March 10, 2008

Back to blogging!

So I see that it's been a while since I've blogged...
We had a wonderful time in England last fall and you can see some of the pictures from our trip on our flickr page.

Our next big adventure is moving to Charlotte, NC in early April! Korey is being transferred to the South East Engineering Center (another division of John Deere) for a two year assignment.

The move is a little overwhelming at this point - dealing with realtors, movers, fixing up our house, packing, cleaning (you get the picture) - but we are excited. We are looking forward to warmer weather (we are starting to think it will forever be winter in Fargo), being relatively close to the mountains and the ocean, and just enjoying the sites, sounds, smells and tastes of a different area of the country.

I'm hoping to blog more often as we continue on this new adventure and keep you posted of our weekly and monthly activities. Keep an eye on our flickr page as well and I will try to add new photos whenever I get a chance.

Let us know if you have any advice for moving or ideas for things we should see/do while we are in Charlotte, NC.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home