Monday, April 14, 2008

Livin' in the Carolinas!

So now I'm really going to try hard to blog on a regular basis.

Today was our first official day in the Carolinas. We flew in yesterday afternoon and our stuff is scheduled to arrive tomorrow. Our big task for today was checking into our apartment and figuring out what we need to do to officially live here.

For all of you up north, the weather was beautiful yesterday, but a little rainy and cool today. However, it's supposed to be almost 80 by the end of the week! I'm not sure if we are ready for it to be that warm, we've barely put away our winter coats. (Don't worry about us though, we should be just fine. ;-))

I'll try to post pictures of our apartment and the area later this week. Stay tuned for more updates!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to the East Coast! It's not so bad, once you get used to it. ;)
I saw the pictures of your house in Fargo... they looked really nice. I'd buy it! I'm just going to sit here hitting refresh until you post pictures of your new place. Don't keep me waiting, I'm getting thirsty!

4/15/2008 5:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sitting here, with a beer, hitting refresh, reading a paperback novel, waiting for the pictures to appear. Pretty soon I am going to either go to the fridge again or to bed.

4/17/2008 7:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Iiiii better go to bed.

4/18/2008 3:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home