Back in Fargo ... Already?
Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I tried to post several times about our trip to Charleston, SC (April 30 - May 9), but always got distracted and never got back to it. Check out our pictures from the trip and let us know if you want to know more about what we did while we were there.
In the past week, Korey spent a few days in Florida then a few at home and now we are back in Fargo for the week. Korey is going to be helping out with a couple projects while he's here and helping to train his replacements. I don't have any big plans.
If you want to get together with us while we are in the area, give us a call or send us an e-mail.
In the past week, Korey spent a few days in Florida then a few at home and now we are back in Fargo for the week. Korey is going to be helping out with a couple projects while he's here and helping to train his replacements. I don't have any big plans.
If you want to get together with us while we are in the area, give us a call or send us an e-mail.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home